digital art and artists

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for all who know r wish to know about mr_psycho2000

3 posters

create your own topic about anything

mr_psycho2000
    mr_psycho2000
    Admin

create your own topic about anything Empty create your own topic about anything

Post  mr_psycho2000 Thu May 20, 2010 6:36 pm

create your own topic about anything. the other chit chat forum is mainly for chating openly with me and other users who have registerd, this one is more freely opend.
    artmuller2003

create your own topic about anything Empty I do art,

Post  artmuller2003 Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi, Here are some of my paintings. I like landscapes, still life in cool colors and presently I am experimenting with abstract. Take time to look at my work. Relax. My work conveys my feelings and my views of life. I am not physically present but my painting is an expression of my inner feelings and emotions. I would l...ike to know your inner reactions to what you see. You can leave a comment at the botton of this page, send me an email or call me. I appreciate any comment you make. WWW.ARTISTPAINTINGONLINE.COM
    mr_psycho2000
    mr_psycho2000
    Admin

create your own topic about anything Empty Re: create your own topic about anything

Post  mr_psycho2000 Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:05 am

i like the green lines picture. last time i did a painting like that was back in college but as you can tell from other images on here it was horror based. keep up the good work and thanks for joining here. new works will be coming soon in my gallary.
    nancy12345

create your own topic about anything Empty Re: create your own topic about anything

Post  nancy12345 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:45 am

Chat about everything is good thing.....because when we chat with other at that time we know the new things....that means when we talk or discuss different topics then I know about new things.....

Thank you...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:06 am